We started out the month of May attending the Family Day at Ammon's work. The boys Loved it! Free food, popcorn, helicopter, fire truck and more. This is a photo of what Ammon gets to work on each day. He helps put together the Apache helicopter to sell for military purposes.

We enjoyed a camping trip at my family ranch to brand the cows. Ammon wanted to get some fishing in on our way up. I sure love being outdoors!
Denver loved lounging in the dirt at the ranch
Jackson helped corral the cows, he looked pretty cute with his hands up yelling at the cows.
Denver didn't mind a nap on this bloody shirt
We survived another year of branding and my boys were in heaven, including Ammon!
My amazing sister put together a baby shower for me and my little girl. It turned out great!
here I am 37 weeks pregnant. I am now 38 weeks and getting ready just incase she comes 2 weeks early like Denver did.
Jackson went to Fathers and sons the same weekend as my shower and they went fishing again. They brought home a fish. The boys helped Ammon cook it up and they all enjoyed eating it!
This almost 3 year old loves his naps. This particular day he wanted to play and play, but finally he gave in and fell asleep eating an apple.
Next post will be of my little baby girl!!!!
2 comments:
I always loved the Boeing family day!! So sad to miss it this year. :( So fun to see your little family! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
YAY!!! Good luck!!! I LOVE looking at all of your ranch pictures! And my favorite is the Underware picture of Jackson. I would always think... "I'm never gonna let my kid run around in their underware". Brady is now mostly potty trained, and sometimes I just let him run around in it cuz it's SOOO CUTE! Oh... and we are out of shorts... lol
You look AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment