Wednesday, May 20, 2015

good days and bad days

I have to point out that fits are a norm at our house. BUT yesterday we went an entire day without a fit/tantrum/hitting/teasing!!!
It was amazing! My picky eating boys, actually ate all three meals and asked for more! That NEVER happens!
 Needless to say I went to bed happy last night.
This photo was taken at lunch. We like to have picnics and watch a movie. It helps Jackson eat a lot more.
 
My mom watched our boys a few weekends back and we enjoyed a date and night without the kids. It was heavenly to sleep in!

 Ammon's brother got 2nd in state at pole vault! The cousins were there cheering him on.

 MOTHER'S DAY!!!! I have the best little family who knows exactly how to make me smile. The boys woke up and went for a walk to pick me some flowers. After I slept in, I entered the kitchen to waffles (my favorite) a wild flower bouquet and a homemade card. It was fun seeing the boys get excited to help and make my day special.


 My adorable little thrill seeker, 16 months


 and of course the new discovery by Denver, to run down the slide! He usually falls straight on his face, laughs, and gets right back up to do it again :)

No comments: