Friday, May 8, 2015

false advertisement

I just want to clarify that I only take pictures of Happy things. So if you really spent time in my home, my mind, or body you would know that I have false advertisement going on. But in all reality we all do. Life is grand most of the time, so enjoy the pictures of our Week!!!
 My boys have found that they can now sit and play with toys and I enjoy listening to them for the ten minutes they don't need me. They haven't mastered not fighting yet, we will set a goal to have that skill learned in the next 15 years!
 Ammon got some amazing tickets from work for the Dbacks game. We were on the 10th row from the grass, just past the 3rd base line! We loved sitting so close, but were attentive the whole time for fly balls!

 It would have obviously been more relaxing, less up and down the stairs, and a more focused game if we didn't bring Jackson, but he enjoyed the game for the most part and made lots of memories!

33 weeks down! Starting to work on not being scared for delivery... I have really been terrified to give birth again because my last experience was so fast I was no where near mentally prepared for the pain. This time it is going to be different and I will be ready. I think?!

2 comments:

Courtney Lee said...

We all false advertise. If I don't have something awesome or positive to say, I often just don't post. Which is probably why I rarely blog. It's hard raising kids! You're doing a great job, though! So excited for you guys and your coming little girl!

Charisse and Will said...

You will do GREAT! But Mentally preparing is always good :) I LOVE the picture of you and Ammon with the field behind you. You are look so good! Have fun with your false advertisement... I do it to :)