On Sunday, Denver received a Blessing!
We Love having both sets of Grandparents live less than 5 minutes away from usI have come to the conclusion that my two baby boys have very little in common when it comes to Looks...
| Denver |
| Jackson |
It took Jackson 6 weeks to want to hold his little brother! We offered many times, but he always said No, or only wanted to touch the baby for a moment. Jackson now asks every other day to hold his brother. The first time Jackson held Denver he lit up with excitement. Baby Denver looked over at Jackson and smiled so big. The biggest I had seen! This picture was the second time Jackson held Denver, look how happy they are to be together!
Denver is 6 weeks old!!!Jackson is 19 months old. Last week we had some Pictures taken with Ammon's family. My sister was the photographer and of course Jackson wanted her attention and started posing for pictures :)
I started running again, oh how I have missed it. With my first pregnancy I was able to run until 20 weeks, but with my second I only lasted to about 15 weeks. I Love being active, it really helps me regulate my hormones again and get my body feeling strong again. It's amazing what a women's body can do and how much it changes in a year. Wish me luck with getting back in shape and reaching my goal to return to pre baby weight... So Thankful both my boys love the stroller, Huge help!
No comments:
Post a Comment