Sunday, February 2, 2014

my thoughts...

"Did a 8lb 5oz baby really just come out of me"
The nurses all commented when they saw this baby, "where were you hiding this big baby?"
 
Yes, we got the action peeing shot...this one is going in the scrapbook!

 "This picture makes labor all worth it... me and my nugget"
 "My 18 month old has transformed into a toddler this past week, He has such a fun loving personality! Jackson now Loves his new brother!"

"Why do my kids always have huge hands?"

"What an angel"

"Do you think he will be a finger sucker? Jackson still sucks his thumb... pros and cons about it. We will have to see what Denver decides to do"
 "My little brother is serving his mission in Mexico...Can you believe that in just 18 short years this boy will have the chance to do the same thing?!"( this is the missionary monkey I made while Ammon was on his mission :) )
 
I sure love holding my new baby, but I think my favorite is when I am holding Denver in the big recliner and Jackson hops up and wants to sit with us. Sitting there with these two boys makes me a very happy mama! And I forget about the lack of sleep I got the night before...  :)

4 comments:

Mindy Sagers said...

Doesn't Jackson just seem like such a big boy now compared to little Denver? It's so crazy. Such cute boys.

The Wonnacotts said...

Oh Cami he is so adorable! Those two boys will be best buds before you know it. Congrats!

Kaylee said...

Congrats!! Such a cute, new boy, and adorable family. Can't believe how fast your labor was--you are one tough cookie for having to go all natural! Hope you guys are doing well!

Katie and Greg said...

Love it! Congrats! I love the pictures you posted. (Especially the "in action" and of course the sweet coddles.) So happy for you and your family. :)