Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Denver Ammon Nielsen has arrived!!!

He is Here!!! Arrived 10 days early
Short version of the Birth story (I don't use this blog for a journal, so I will just give a few details)
 
I woke up Wednesday Night at 11:25pm with my first contraction. I thought it was a stomach ache, but after the first one, the next followed 5 minutes later. After an hour of contractions 5 minutes apart I Woke up the Daddy to inform him it was time to go to the hospital!
 
My Mom came over to stay with Jackson. We rushed to the hospital because by this point the contractions were 3 minutes apart. I was shocked by how painful they already were!
 
 We arrived at the Hospital at 1:00am. I was checked and was 9 1/2 centimeters dilated!!!
 
Doctor arrived, pushed a few times and out popped Baby Nielsen! 1:49am, All natural...we will see if I ever do that again! I didn't have a choice this time. We didn't have a name for 12 hours or so, so we just called him baby for awhile.
 



 Jackson is adjusting and we are getting settled into our new lifestyle.

 We love this new baby, 8lb 5oz, almost 20 1/2inches

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

CONGRATS ! Such an amazing blessing. We are so happy for you : ) Two boys is REALLY busy and fun ! !

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! And it sounds like he came quick! Couldn't wait to join his cute fam :) I want to meet him.

Charisse and Will said...

Congrats! It was nice he was early and you didn't have to be induced, but MAN that was fast! Can you tell me the trick?