My Baby Boy is not much of a baby anymore.
This past month he has really grown! He has learned to smile, say a lot of different words, loves having books read to him, climbs on EVERYTHING, and is now a picky eater (just like his mommy was).If you notice the hot burner... Jackson Always wants to watch what is cooking. This gets annoying because he is still trying to understand the HOT concept and that he can't get too close...
We Love our New sidewalk! We did it 10 days ago. The front is done and we just have to spread rock in the back then I will show a finished picture!
Here I am a few days ago at 38 weeks! I go to the Dr. today. Last week I was 4 cm dilated and 75% thinned... just waiting to see when this baby wants to arrive.
Here he is on his Big day! First Time in Nursery! He walked right in and had a great time playing with new toys and puzzles. They said he started to get a little whiny half way through, but then calmed down. Jackson naps at home from 8:30am to 11:00 and guess when our church is. that's right! 8:30 - 11:30. poor guy is beat when we get home! Maybe one day he will decide to sleep past 6:15 then he wouldn't be so tired at church.
We are trying to find a name for our new baby coming into our family... it's not a easy process! I am excited for a baby, but getting nervous to see how Jackson is going to handle it. He turns 18 months on Friday! What a fun stage this is and I am sure enjoying being a mommy!
3 comments:
You are so close to having this baby! I'm so excited for you! Jackson is getting so big. I'm impressed he went to nursery so well considering his nap is right then. Miss ya. Hope baby #2 comes soon healthy and happy. :)
Cami, you look great! And sounds like baby will be here soon! Jackson is sure a cutie and will be a great big brother. You're going to have to give me tips on how to handle two babes haha.
I'm still in awh that Jackson sleeps so much! I would KILL for that long of a "break"! ;) Good luck with your new little one, it looks like he'll be here in no time!
Post a Comment