--------------------------------
Can you guess what my husband is? My costume was easy/boring and simple. My dear husband announced six months ago as he rolled over one morning and told me what he wanted to be for Halloween....A beaver with a tooth ache. So here he stands... six months later in his invisioned costume!

----------------------------------
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love our annual Nicoll hike and then played a little croquet with the Nielsens. I lost like always, but I was thankful I didn't hit my Husband with the club, like I accidently have done in the past, oops...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love our annual Nicoll hike and then played a little croquet with the Nielsens. I lost like always, but I was thankful I didn't hit my Husband with the club, like I accidently have done in the past, oops...
1 comment:
I did like Ammon's costume!!!
Thanks for letting us come play yesterday :)
Post a Comment