Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Boy...

Its December and tonight I am reminiscing about when I decided this boy was a keeper...



Back in December 2005 I admitted I had a crush. I didn't have many crushes, so this was a big deal. This boy has turned my life around. The fall of 2005 was a struggle for me. I was dealing with something that at the time seemed like a big deal; Not being able to play my favorite sport for 6 months was rough. During this time not much made me happy, for some reason I was in the slumps, a place I never like to be. When I decided sports weren't everything and it was okay that I had knee surgery, I found this boy to entertain me. He has been entertaining me for 6 years....


Don't you Love trials? I look at other's trials and wonder how they overcome them... heavenly Father knows us and gives us only what we can handle. My trials have been very little, but I am happy to not face them a lone. Heavenly Father is aware of us and will bless us when the storm is through. Actually he blesses us during the storm, but sometimes we don't see the blessings until the clouds clear.


Lately I have looked at my life and counted all my blessings. Life is good. Never give up. Fight through the storm and look forward to the beautiful rainbow! I am so Happy right now and am enjoying the rain!


This boy still opens my door every time we go in the car! He is a keeper...

3 comments:

a said...

I'm so glad I've been able to be on the sidelines for the past 6 years. It's been a great love story to watch.

Love you.

p.s. I took those pictures of you two walking. I knew they would be worth something someday. :)

Jen said...

oh i love you so much!
Everything you said is so true.

Madhavi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.