Thursday, November 10, 2011

moved in

Well i dont have pics yet, but we Are Moved in! About half way done decorating..i will post pictures when I am finished with a few more projects. My sweet Hubby has the day off for Veterans Day so he has been chosen to paint a wall RED. Good Luck Ammon!



I am really enjoying my new job. Being home more with my husband has been a huge plus of this job change.


We are loving life and enjoying our time together!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to see the wall :)

Katie and Greg said...

Oooh! I love a Red wall! It is a great accent color and totally makes any room feel homey. Congrats on the new house! that's so exiting! I'm happy for the both of you!

Also post pictures asap. I can't wait too see what you have done! :-)