*to be a friend to everyone
*Serve in secret
*see a need, fill the need
*mop the floors after all the kids are asleep
*Love your husband with all your heart
*Stay up late to wait for your kids to come home
*making bread is fun
*homemade pizza is a wonderful meal
*have a 3 month supply of food storage and rotate it
*Respect my husbands priesthood
*Be selfless in everything you do
*put dinner in a crock pot to have ready for the family if I work late
*Don't give up on your dreams
*Live Life to the fullest
*It's okay to cry when your stressed
*Never forget your a Daughter of God
*With faith and hardwork you can raise 8 KIDS
And much, much more...
My Mom has done a remarkable job raising her kids, with lots of help and support from my dad I think they did a Wonderful job!
Look at this beautiful family...
The lessons I have learned these past 22 years from my mom has helped me become the wife that I am today. I am so excited to be a MOM. I know it's hard. I know it's tiring. But I know it's my calling. I hope to grow up and be just like my Mom!I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
4 comments:
Your mom IS amazing!! I hope to be just like her when I grow up too!! :)
Love Our Mommy!
I love her too!!! I am a lucky one to have such a wonderful mother-in-law.
Hi Cami, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
Post a Comment