Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Time

What have we been up to....

1. AMMON started a 10 week long INTERNSHIP with Southwest Gas. He is enjoying working and learning new things!
2. I am enjoying teaching the SUNBEAM class in our ward. I Love having my sweet niece in the class and teaching her about her Heavenly Father and all of the many creations.
3. Spring is such a fun time of year! These lovely flowers were given to me by my Sister, aren't they Beautiful!




4. Mothers Day went rather well... This year I was in need of a Fly swatter. I love leaving the door open, But that means flys! After 10 mins of rounding up the flys and trying to get them out the door I am tired of failure and would rather use the easy way out.
(but now that I have a fly swatter Istill always try to push them out the door first...I don't like death, especially being smashed)


5. I love spending my life with my Best Friend. We grow more in love each day! These last fews months have brought us even closer and I am grateful to have him by my side.

2 comments:

Jen said...

"I don't like death, especially being smashed" hahahahaha I love you Friend!

Taylor Ann said...

Y'all are soo cute Cami! Hope you are doing well! Miss you!