Saturday, April 30, 2011

5th year Anniversary of our First DATE...

This is how we celebrated....

I got a wonderful surprise while at work...These are special flowers , they come as buds and then bloom in the next day or two. Ammon was so sweet to surprise me, I was so excited to get flowers!












5 years ago Ammon asked me to our Junior PROM! I was ecstatic!!! I wanted to go with him and had a huge crush :)



He asked...


I said YES...


He picked me up wearing a top hat and a black cape...


I was surprised with cute fuzzy tiara to wear to the dance...


We danced the night away as silly, young juniors in high school!









I got home from work at 8:30pm. We dressed up in our original attire and went to Cold Stone for ice cream. We went to my parents to take the identical picture in the living room to match our first picture 5 years prior...


Just look at us now!


(side note: i was reading in my journal and realized I weighed 13 pounds more my junior year then I do now....weird)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Do ya know what's funny is you would never know you were in the same house 5 yrs later because the house has completely changed:)

You guys are adorable! Thanks for stopping by. Katelyn thought Aunt Cami was such a beautiful princess :)

Emily Nicoll said...

You guys are so good at celebrating! I am happy for you guys! Love you!

Collin&Tatum said...

Ah! Congrats on the tiny waistline :]

Tanjul Sarkar said...

really loved ur blog...too gud...really u ryt frm heart n the other part of ur blog like edditing n all...its awesome...keep it up..!