Friday, February 18, 2011

SEDONA...


I left Thursday morning to attend a seminar all about MFR (myofascial release)...it was life changing! I Loved every minute. I will post again all about what I learned from that course.

Ammon came up Friday afternoon and we had a fun weekend. When I didn't have class we were hiking, walking the streets, eating out, in the hot tub, and enjoying every minute of this beautiful city.





We both bought sun glasses...no i didn't choose the pink ones.







We hiked Bell rock and so we were told there is a Vortex near by. This is my funny husband meditating over the vast valley...










2 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

Ah you guys are so cute and fun! I wanted to say thank you again for woking on me yesterday. I feel a difference! You are awesome :) Love you!

Jen said...

Such beautiful pictures. Ok i need to plan a trip to Sedona ASAP!