Living Life...
* today I was off work and able to take care of my sick husband...get well soon Ammon!
* I used my two hands to do some yard work. My Mom taught me to pull weeds... is it bad that I liked it?
* I made choco chip cookies that didn't look or taste too bad...usually they don't turn out like the recipe's picture, but today they kind of did!
* I woke up this morning with a friend on my mind...who knew I had a letter waiting in my mailbox from her. That made me very happy!
*I ran for 30mins...much needed and much enjoyed :)
If anyone is feeling down on themselves... look up, reach out, and smile. Life is good!
-----------------------------------------
Ammon Hid a valentine in the Toilet this year...
I had to get it...there was chocolate attached!
p.s. Don't worry I didn't eat it, but I did check to see if it was wet. What can I say, I'm a Girl!
4 comments:
I'm glad you having a great day:)
Thank you for picking up those things at the store for me. Love you!
You are amazing Cami! I miss you but glad to see you are doing soo well! Love you!
hahaha your cookies!! I'm glad you had a successful re-do :) Love you!
Let's play soon.
And I need to give you my cookie recipe. Fool proof. Even I make them look good. :)
I love you Camille!
Jane
Post a Comment