Sunday, February 6, 2011

A funfilled Saturday

The day started out with Ammon's usual 6am basketball game and I continued to sleep until he returned....
Then we were off to the Temple! I love living so close to a Temple, it is a HUGE Blessing!

We changed into our Hiking attire and headed to our favorite little mountain, off brown and Elliot. We held hands hiking to the top then had a delicious little Picnic...
Consisting of bagels and cream cheese, pretzels and apples... just perfect for a Saturday Lunch.

we spread the cream cheese with a handy apple slice... who needs utensils?!
---------------------------------
In the Evening we had some of our friends over to get the Gang back together....
We made calsones and ate a lot of yummy desserts. Then played games and laughed until the night ended and we said Goodbye, but not before I got a quick picture to capture a memory.


Cheers to the memories and for fabulous weekends!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's so fun hanging out with your friends. Make sure you do it more often, because once kids come. it's near impossible :)