Tuesday, July 27, 2010

UTAH Reunion

Last weekend we took a trip to Utah for a Robins Reunion. I met lots of cousins and had fun spending time with Ammons side of the family.

Grandpa Robins has horses so we did a fun little rodeo






Ammmon's Mom found her old bell bottoms... They were pretty attractive on me, NOT!


And now my Ammon is sick. I am trying to take good care of him, but I am gone most of the day at work and he has Bus training this week. So I made him soup for dinner, hopefully that makes him smile.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ha Ha Love the bell bottoms!

Glad you guys had fun:) Love all the silly pics!

I can't find your chello. when did you take it? Did you grab it this morning and drop it back off at home before work? Weird, i think i'm going crazy!