Thursday, July 29, 2010

JULY 29th

This morning when we woke up I read Ammon my journal entry from the week of July 22-30, 2009

"Ammon poked his head out while we were walking up the walkway. I stopped in my tracks. And Looked at him. He was wearing a black hat, white shirt and jean shorts. I watched him look at the guys and hug them and every now and then he would look at me standing 10ft away. The guys went into the house and He walked up to me. I probably looked stunned to see him. He gave me a hug...He made me feel 18 again..I felt like he never left."

Today marks one year for Elder Nielsens return. SO much has happened. I have learned so much from this past year. I wouldnt have wanted it any other way.


I Love this boy
He means everything to me

p.s. for years I dreamed of spending my life with this boy, and now it is no longer a dream. I love sharing my life with him.

2 comments:

Jen said...

SO SWEET! I just got teary eyed:)
You guys are the best!

a said...

Yay! I miss you too. I vote for a girl's night. When will the bachelor party be?

p.s. Take notice that it is 5:57 am as I write this. I'm going running after this. *Gasp.* I know. :)