Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Job

This week I started my new job! I am now working in Gilbert (Pecos and Higley) at an outpatient clinic. The Staff is absolutely wonderful! The therapists I work under are Awesome and have already taught me so much. I Love the patient population at this clinic. It's GREAT!!!

except the hours are going to take some time getting used to...

After we were married I would hear about other couples who work on opposite schedules and only see each other an hour in the morning and an hour or at night.

MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY I work at 9:30am and dont get home until 8:30/9:00pm. My Poor husband gets home at 5:30 and eats dinner alone and has to occupy himself until I get home. I Work TUESDAY, but luckily I am home in time for dinner and THURSDAY I have off. And I work every other SATURDAY 7:00 to 1:00

There will be some change in the office at the end of the summer and I am hoping to get the morning schedule so my husband doesnt have to spend three nights a week alone at home.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's such a blessing that you got such a good job, but ya, the hours are going to be tough.
Hopefully soon they can be switched around.
Congrats again Friend! I'm so happy for you!

Noomi said...

Cami, congratz to the new job, I'm so excited for you!
Those are loong days, but I'm sure you guys will appreciate your time together even more now ;)
Love you

Chelsey Fowkes said...

Don't you know that newlyweds are suppose to not see each other and have no money! Welcome to the club!

Kara Staples said...

Wow! Congrats on the job too! I hope that Ammon's and your schedules work out so you can see more of each other. :)

p.s. my blog is private. I sent you an invite earlier today. It should be in your email.