I Loved seeing my husband get in on the branding. He was the designated one to clip the calves ears. The first 1/3 of the calves the cowboys roped and branded there on the ground. The rest were done the way we always do with the kids running the calf down the shoot into a metal trap that holds them in place.
We had a fabulous weekend!
This is mile 282 where Ammon asked me to be his Wife. It is on the Rim just past Payson. I love passing this spot every time we go camping.
3 comments:
Ammon is now an official Cowboy!
I'm so sad I wasn't there for all the fun :(
The kissing picture over the fence is adorable. Ammon did an awesome job clipping those ears! I have yet to get that close to any of the cows. It was fun to see you all there!
Hey Cami! I am happy you have a blog! Now i can stalk you and read all about what your up to! I actually have a wedding gift at my house for you still!!!! Sorry i am such a procrastinator! That is so awesome that you passed your test for being a PTA! Congratulations!
Post a Comment