PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT!!!
The tests were:
A 100 question AZ LAW exam and a 200 question National PTA Exam which was a 4 hour long brutal online exam!
My sweet husband made me this wonderful sign
I spent Saturday Evening looking through all my papers, outlines, books and note cards from the passed two years. There was a lot!
I compiled what i wanted to save and the rest went into the recycle...I was a notecard queen! The trash can is full of notecards.
Looking through my stuff brought back so many memories. With not much going on those two years with ammon on his mission and some friends away at school I spent most weekends studying and actually loved every moment. I enjoyed school so much! I am moving on and its time to find a job
I am So Happy I Passed!!! I was so worried! My Husband and family were the greatest cheerleaders. I am so thankful for a wonderful support group who had me in their thoughts and prayers encouraging me the whole way! Love you
6 comments:
Congrats! You are so awesome! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!
Oh I'm so happy you passed! You worked so hard and it all paid off :) love you!
Congrats Cami! That is so awesome!! We really should get together soon for dinner...maybe we will bring our husbands along! :)
Congratulations Cami. I am excited for you.
Cami- you're the BEST!!! Love you lots :)
I missed this post.
Of course Congrats again, I couldn't be more proud of my little sister :)
Post a Comment