The night included:
-A good friends wedding reception.
-then off to Main street to take pictures with the statues.
-my most favorite part of the night was the visit to the Temple where we made our
fairytale castle out of saltine crackers.
-then drove to the desert to star gaze and talk it up in the back of his truck on his living room couch. We saw a shooting star!
-ended at my house and watched The Man From Snowy River. Ammon hadnt seen this since he got home and it was my first time. And I liked it!









4 comments:
You guys are the cutest EVER!
Seriously love you guys:)
What a perfect date, i can't believe all that you guys did all in one night. Love the statue pictures.
Love does fell great doesn't it :)
I can't believe you did all that in one night either??! That sounds like the funnest date in the world :) I'm so happy for you!
I love you guys :) Seems like the perfect date to me!
Cami, I'm going back to the US next week. I'm going to spend 4 weeks in O.C California.
You and guys need to try canal fishing for a date night! It's pretty fun!
Post a Comment