Monday, November 9, 2009

Trip to Utah

This past weekend I went to Utah with The Nielsens for their Grandpa's funeral. The trip was short and sweet, but I had such a great time!

I....
-met a ton of his family
-admired all of the colorful leaves (over and over again!)
-racked, then got thrown into a huge pile of leaves
-went on a zip line
-saw snow on the mountains :)
-rode a horse
-shivered...so that meant I snuggled
-went on foot to hunt a deer(no luck)
-spent alot of time with this Boy and his Amazing family




I really, truly LOVE when the leaves change! It was beautiful even though I caught the end of the season.

I had a wonderful time visiting Utah, but I admit I enjoy our warm weather here in Mesa, AZ

4 comments:

Jen said...

The leaves are so beautiful. Love the pics of you guys & I'm glad you had fun.
I missed you though:)

Brig and Emily Nicoll said...

Yay!! So happy you had fun!! We love you!

Chelsey Fowkes said...

That looks like SO much fun. How long have Ammon and you been dating? I remember doing a sixth grade project with Ammon. Its so crazy you two are together. How exciting. I am jealous you got to see the leaves and the different colors.

Katie and Greg said...

You are my favorite! You walk into a room and it shines! Sounds like you had a good trip in Utah. The leaves are AMAZING! I wish we had more fall colors here in Mesa.