He was coming to pick me up later that night to go "dancing" so I layed the socks out on my lawn Y E S
And on Saturday night I was surprised with Roller UNO! Ever heard of it? Most likely not. This boy is amazing! We rollerbladed while pulling a table with wheels around the neighborhood ending up at Golden Spoon for some ice cream (yes we had to cross the busy street with our very sturdy table on wheels)
*note the hats: My brother dressed me for my date and we decided hats were a Go, so we had Ammon wear one and look wierd right along side me!
At Golden Spoon we experienced feeding eachother ice cream with sprinkles using CHOPSTICKS!!! We were a tad messy, but it was actually a success!
We didnt have the camera when we ate ice cream, so we took pictures eating cereal once we got back home
The date was so much fun and very creative!!! Bonus points for sure!
This has been such a great weekend! I didnt want Monday to come. I have to work hard in school this week, so I will have to limit my time with certain people and focus more...i used to be so good at focussing on school, what happened?!





5 comments:
So Cute.
That was SO cute! He is awesome! Anyone would have a hard time focusing with that much fun going on. What a great weekend!
You two are so stinkin cute!
I love how creative you guys are:)
That date sound like so much fun Cami!! Creds to his imagination! :)
This Ammon kid is kind of creative. I never knew. All these things you discover about your brother-in-law when you watch him date a girl. I personally would love to have you in the family.
Post a Comment