Thursday, October 1, 2009

NO worries...

Every little thing... is gonna be alright.
I came home from school today to my brother listening to that song upstairs in his room. I sang along while I made a creative meal...banana and honey warmed up in a tortilla...? its interesting.

New Motto: Take one hour at a time and when that gets too hard, do Yoga!
Here are some fun pictures from September...
I Love this brother of mine. He is getting so big... he just randomly came into my room and decided this was a comfy position for him. Comfy for me on the other hand, maybe not.


We both love Caramel candy and talking to Ammon on the cell phone!

Oh my dear friend, I wouldnt get by in life without you! Love you
haha so this is a funny picture, but Its ME!
HAPPY OCTOBER!!!
I never thought I would ever turn 21...and boy its coming fast!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Katelyn totally associated you & Ammon as one. It's hilarious:)

I know you are seriously about as "old" as me:)

Katie and Greg said...

funny Kevin tries the same "comfortable" position on me too! haha jk! Happy October to you too Cami!

Emily Nicoll said...

Yay for birthdays!! We love you!