Fingerpainting
Sparklers
Lemonade- with two straws :)
Baking cookies
Cookie dough madness
Laughing
Beating him at Guess who
Our never ending Question and Answer Game
Star Gazing- the big dipper was missing...but found a square,triangle,belt,cluster,a cloud looking like a guy on a jet ski
Enjoy the pictures!
we have this thing about lemonade and two straws... it was good stuff!

fingerpainting is so messy and makes me feel like a little kid with no artistic ability! Paint on the paper wasnt enough we needed warpaint on our faces.






4 comments:
Perfect date night!
You guys look like you had a blast:)
awesome ideas! looks like so much fun!
is that Ammon Nielsen?
That looks like so much fun Cami! I also love that you got a new camera. Now there's no excuse for not taking a ton of pictures and post on the blog ;)
Love you lots!
You're sick Cami!!! What I see in your water painting is NOT a bubble machine destroying fire breathing dragons. I see a dragon burning down a house that house a little child sleeping in his bed!
Post a Comment