Thursday, September 17, 2009

my school in a nut shell

This is my school. Gateway Community College, on 40th street Phoenix

These are the doors I walk through to go into the health Science Building. I love the big glass windows, My classes are upstairs



This the the "clinic" room where we have our labs. This is when we learn how to use certain machines, do exercises, learn techniques; massage, muscle testing, goniometry, facilitation, manual stretching, and lots and lots more...


Mr. Bones...He's the Man!

This curtain and I are very close friends...we met in August 08 and sit by eachother on a regular basis.
along with this lovely girl, my study buddy!!
Today we did electrical stimulation and this specific equipment was more intense than the others so we were a little nervous...but after a few shocks and stings we both made it through the treatment
Dont mind my leg...


about 1/3 of my class
There are a little over 20 classmates.We take all of our classes together Monday through Thursday. We get along so well and have so much fun learning new things and sharing the same interests. We want to make a difference in health care and help people reach their highest potential with their daily living. I am so excited to graduate in May!
p.s. We never take pictures, but I used the excuse that I got a new camera and during our break we snapped a few to capture the moment

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing your school with us:)
Its fun cause it helps me relate a little better.
see ya in a bit- Loves!

Jenn said...

how fun! I remember getting a sandwich from the little coffee stand downstairs then going upstairs to eat and look out the glass windows. Good times...