Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm a Big Girl now

I turned 21, can you believe it? wow and I mean wow! I had an Amazing Birthday. My family and friends made my birthday a special day for me.
My Mom made me breakfast and dinner
My big sister, who was very pregnant at the time, deep cleaned my room and then heart attacked my newly cleaned room
My family all came over for dinner and pie to celebrate with me
My Ammon made my day with something special, seriously he is so sweet!
My dearest friend Jane Dear made me an incredible blanket. she worked so hard and it is beautiful!
My Study Buddy and I went to the Chinese Cultural Center during a break and took some fun pictures
My friends kiddnapped me and took me away to a little surprise party
Many texts and phone calls from friends and family kept me smiling allday long

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in celebrating my special day with me.






To the Ranch we go! I was able to go to the ranch for a few days and help with a round up. I had a wonderful time and it was fun to spend the weekend with my two brothers, Andrew and Jacob, Mom, dad and Ammon





The next weekend I went camping with the Nielsen family. It was So much fun and I was crowned "Big Booty"
What more could I ask for... Its been a wonderful October and it keeps getting better

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love your smile- it's just so warm and friendly, & I think Ammon likes it too :)