Wednesday, August 19, 2009

oh what do you do in the summer time...

I get lonely during the day now that my brothers are at school and both parents at work....so what do I do? I clean, play with friends, color, cook, paint nails, read, nap, do my hair, laugh and more.

But Summer is coming to a close for me and I have not completed all of my summer goals yet. So my Mom taught me how to make bread bright and early this morning before she headed off to work. I also made potato cheese soup with a friends help last night. I think you may be able to call me Chef Camille now.

Jen gave me a trim that was very much needed! Kate did a wonderful job at wetting my hair down with the squirt bottle. Thanks for coming to visit me! Love you two lots!!!



Yes, this is me. on one of the many driving adventures driving to or picking siblings up from places.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have decided I really like your hair scrunched. (Just thought I's throw that in there). Love you friend!

P.s. Katelyn's power nap was Not Good! She is wired right now. Hopefully she calms down soon so she can nap before it gets too late:)

Brig & Em said...

Brig and Emily looooove Cami!!!