Saturday, August 29, 2009

New hair cut & School!!!

last week after a spell of bravery came over me I asked my sister to cut off 4 inches and color my hair. I am hardly ever brave enough to cut off more than 2 inches. but it happened. she did an amazing job and I am very happy with the new look... 4 1/2 inches and low lights :)

My mommy and me!

My Mom and Sister help me so much. They are always asking me how things are going and making sure I am happy. I appreciate everything you two do. Thank you so much for always being there for me!
-----------------------------------

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
(my last frist day of school in the PTA program)
Andrew and I are both college students!
ASU and Gateway

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're excited to go back to school. Here's the thing...I need you to start making funny posts on your blog, ok?

Jen said...

Whoa, it is your last, 1st day of school. That's crazy to think about.

Love you friend & I love that we can talk and keep eachother in the loop of eachothers lives.

P.S. You are dead sexy w/ your new cut & color:) We will have to add some fresh color when winter comes.

Katie and Greg said...

CAMI! I noticed your new hair style on Sunday and forgot to tell ya how cute it is! (It's sooo cute! Just like your blog!) :-D