Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy...

....as can Be!!!

* joined a co-ed softball team
* one more week of summer!
* driving up to Showlow for the day with friends
* curled my hair today
* A friend is finally back from colorado
* get to talk to my Mom about boys and life
* Brig and Emily are back in town
* I get a nephew in 2 months
* I stood out in the rain at 6:30am on Thursday
* I get to see Him alot more these days :)

Seriously Life is too good to pass up. its just wonderful!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Remember to drink lemonade and look at the clouds..and maybe even play in the Rain!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you are "happy as can be".
I'll see ya tomorrow, can't wait to hear about Show Low:)

Noomi said...

Cami- we need to talk!! :)
I want to hear about your life! Tell me a day that's good for me to call you- you can email me on facebook. Love you

Anonymous said...

"I get to see Him a lot more these days." Are you referring to the Savior or some boy?