Thursday, August 6, 2009

enjoying my memories

I went back....


back to when I would run around playing allday long.
back to when I could run around barefoot on the hot cement.
back to when I dressed up barbies to go to the Ball.
back to when my waterbaby was my favorite friend.
back to when I lived in another house.
back to when I went to another school.
BACK TO WHEN I WAS 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 YEARS OLD.

So many memories. such great fun! For my Friends birthday I am putting together a memory book and we are reliving our childhood, one memory at a time.
This is my Old swim suit. My absolute favorite, I wore it for years!


These are my Dress up clothes!

I am wearing the "wedding dress". it used to drag behind me like a train, something happened and now it doesnt drag? i think i grew
MacArthur Elementary!!!




2 comments:

Jen said...

I totally love these pictures. I love how you draped your old swim suit over you and the comment you made about the wedding dress not dragging anymore. So cute:)

Chelsey Fowkes said...

Wow! Those were the days that is for sure. I remember the red dress up dress. I can't believe its been so long. We are OLD! Hope everything is going good. Love ya!