Sunday, August 2, 2009

Naegle Family Reunion

I love our family Reunion up on The Mountain. Even though packing, traveling and camping can be rather tiring, I Love it! It gives my family a weekend to spend time with eachother. I wouldnt trade a weekend with my family in the mountains for Anything.

My Grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and it was a special treat having every single one of their grandchildren up on the mountain. I Love my cousins!
We had a Great Family Reunion!!!

COUSINS


LIGHT SABER WARS




Glow in the Dark ULTIMATE FRISBEE


HORSE BACK RIDING


This was my brothers last reunion before his mission. He makes everything we do a little bit more exciting and energetic. And this weekend I learned the hard way that I can no longer give this guy a piggy-back-ride. I carried him for two steps then we both tumbled to the dirt road...oops

Special Thank you to my Mom and Dad who make our family trips up to the mountain possible. Thank you for all of your hard work. I Love my heritage and the opportunity I get to spend time with my relatives.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I LOVE the pic of you and Andrew riding away on the horses- so cool!!! I had fun too, but I'm exhausted:)

Noomi said...

Cami, I am so excited for you!!!!!
Promise me to keep me up-to-date with everything that's going on! :)
I miss you so much, and I love you lots!
-N