
He got home at 11:00am and had "family time" until 5:30pm. Thats when I made it over to their home. I was going crazy waiting 6 and 1/2 hours to see him. yes I was nervous. yes I was very excited. and yes it was really awkward! We both hated that it was so awkward...but thats how it goes with RMs. Now he is off to his family reunion for a week. but I have gotten really good at this whole patience thing so I shouldnt have a problem keeping myself busy for another week.
Life gave me Lemonade and I can't imagine why...
funny: Yesterday while I was waiting very patiently (more like pacing the house) I took my usually walk to the mailbox, and much to my surprise there was a letter from Elder Nielsen! It was a very good day :)
p.s. he is the one in the white shirt

5 comments:
YAY! That's so exciting! How anticlimactic that he has to leave for another week!
Oh it's so fun that he has come home. I think Katelyn was only a couple weeks when he left and you guys brought the Bill Cosby cd over to me. We will have to all catch up:)
Remember we can play this week, I'm sure Katelyn will help keep your mind off him:)
So glad that you were able to see him before he left for another week!
:)
At least you'll have things to do over the weekend!!
hello friend. i miss you.
Cami! So fun that he is home, I am glad you took pictures :) Keep me updated!!
Post a Comment