Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Round up and Branding!!!

Still carrying on the Tradition.... the cattle has kept our family together.
The Ranch has priceless clouds, they are always beautiful- Love it!
The girls!!! My Mom is the hardest working mother i know. She is amazing, she takes after my Great Grandmother and I hope I can be just like her. She listens to my boy stories and my problems and loves me for who I am. My sister was such a cute pregnant cowgirl!

yes, that stick I am holding I use on the cows but only because they dont follow orders...
I looked like a tomato by the end of the weekend and I even wore sunscreen!
I took the boys into town(Showlow) for the fireworks! I love these boys. i have been blessed with amazing brothers. they are each very different from eachother, but they teach me patience and still love me after all of my many flaws.

yes, I am related to him... brother #2 returned home from Texas and I am loving every moment of having him back home :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Next time we go up, I want to take more pictures of the ranch house, cattle area, surrounding areas..... I think it would be nice to "freeze" what is there before it changes any more.