This little girl means the world to me. I love being an Aunt!
Two years ago I rushed home from our ranch when we heard my sister went into labor. I wanted to be there for my sister and I made it just in time for the delivery.


I love having sleep overs with this girl, she reminds me of the simple things in life that I take for granted.

We escape into my room when the uncles get too much for us to handle


You are growing up, and I love every moment!

This year she helped round up the cattle and we yelled "yaw cows" and learned that a cow says "Moo"

Happy Birthday Princess!!!
3 comments:
happy birthday katelyn! hi cami.
You are an awesome aunt!
Thanks for watching her today. It's nice not having to haul her around in a hot car.
You are the best!
Post a Comment