Monday, June 22, 2009

today is a wonderful day!

father's day was great... i think I look like my daddy :)

My dad got me a present last week, A Hardback Curious George Book to read to Kate! I read to kate and our cousin and i need to learn to read faster because Kate would turn the pages too fast



Happy last week of clinical :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, Weird?!?!? How did you gets these pics? Did you take them off my camera before I left?

I think we do look like Dad too :)

Jen said...

Last week of Clinical- Woot Woot!!!!

I'm excited to play next week- you better make time for Katelyn & I.
P.S. Katelyn got a shower this morning and then i handed her off to Scott. When i got out Katelyn had fallen asleep on our bed in only the towel - no diaper!
She is still asleep, 45 minutes now (i hope she doesn't poop)