
Dad you are an amazing father! You are the hardest worker i know and you give up so much to provide for our family. I appreciate all of the long hours you put into work, just so you can provide for our family. I pray i will marry a man who works as hard as you do for your family.
I have had the worlds best coach! You care about my improvements and success. You cry when I cry, and you smile when I smile. You have helped me get through all the ups and downs in the rode. You never gave up on me and you helped me in everyway you could. I have learned to be patient, honor my standards and be the best player I could be. You taught me to be a leader. I strived during practice to never give less than my best. I learned that from you.
I may not have been the smartest in school, but I knew of the importance of a good education and strived to do my personal best. Even though I was stubburn and would not let you teach me math, I always knew I could turn to you if I was in need with homework.

You have taught me to serve others in need. You love to serve and are constantly thinking of those who need a letter or home made ice cream.
You have taught me to serve others in need. You love to serve and are constantly thinking of those who need a letter or home made ice cream.

You have taught me the importance of your heritage. Your example of visiting with your relatives at the ranch has made me want to know more of my heritage. You love your ancestors and I admire that. One day I will be able to teach my children about their Cowboy Grandpa and tell them how much you love your family all together on the Mountain.
Thank you for putting up with all of my flaws, you teach me to be better and I listen. Every word. It is wonderful knowing that I have a Dad who honors his priesthood and loves his family with all of his heart.I love you Dad and could not have asked for a better Father.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

2 comments:
Your dad is awesome! He has always impressed and inspired me. :) So glad that I get to be related to him too!
What a beautiful post, friend!
We do have the worlds best Dad.
Love you Dad!!!
Post a Comment