Friday, July 10, 2009

So life...

Is Wonderful!!! This summer is fabulous. I can describe it with One Word... FRIENDS! Most of my guy friends are home from their missions and we are soaking it all up! Tubing down the river, sand volleyball, swimming, cabin trip, drive-ins, P90X, football, movies, ping pong, ping pong war, games, toots (you dont want to know ;) and lots of laughs!!!

You know it is summer when We start looking like twins, you gotta love Freckles!!!

We had a blast at a friends Cabin! Our weirdness started to show...and the guys showed their true colors too

***Another missionary friend
comes home in 19 days...
but who's counting?!

2 comments:

a said...

I LOVE YOU FRIEND. so sorry i couldn't play. i just got done with my test. yes, it's 11:46 pm and i started working on it around 6:30. ugh. sickening. but i finished. love you! about that 7 am workout...hmm... don't count on it. :)

Jen said...

I know someone who's counting :)