Sunday, May 10, 2009

Looking back on April...

Lots of family time....My most favorite part of life is being with my family!


Sunday Journal time!
We all get our journals and a pen and sit together to write. we always end up laughing and reminiscing about the old days by the end of the night!



Brother#2 Senior Prom!

Track meet! The Region meet was this last week. both brothers qualified for finals and placed 4th and 5th in the 300meter Hurdles.

My buddy who goes to BYU came home to visit for a few days and I took her to see the new Hannah Montana movie that I had been dieing to see! and we loved it! Yay for disney
My count down chain is getting smaller...my missionaries are almost home!!!
2 more finals...4more days of work...then it is Clinical Time!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love Andrew's Prom outfit- Awesome!

good luck on the rest of your finals:) Love You!

Kristin said...

Cami you are so beautiful! Yay for spending time with family. You're family looks so close, I love it. I hope my kids are as close to each other as you are someday.

Jenn said...

How cute!! I love the journal idea.

And if your clinicals are anything like mine... you are going to LOVE them!!!!