Thursday, April 30, 2009

Change

for the past week i have been taking care of four kids while their mommy and daddy went on vacation. i think i can honestly say i am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d!!! wow what a week...

I am quitting my job in two weeks. Its time for me to get on with life, change is good. I am not sure what I will do with the income issue... but i will figure something out! no fear!

I took my first final today and was pleased with my efforts! 6 more tests and 7 more days of school!!! Then I am off to my first Clinical. I am really excited for some change. The downside of my clinical is that it is...get ready...almost an hour away! It is in Maricopa (i thought that was just a county, but it is also a little town by Queen Creek). But I am super excited. It will be six weeks. 40 hour weeks. and i will have the chance to use everything I have learned this year and put it to work and be able to learn alot more from experiencing the Physical Therapy world.

i love my life! i learn something new everyday, but the trick is to remember everything and always try to be a better person. Take one day at a time, one step at a time

p.s. big thanks to my big sis for helping me out this morning! It was so good to see you and kate! i love you

5 comments:

onehm said...

WOW! I'm impressed with all that you are accomplishing! And I am sure that you will find something else just as wonderful to do to earn money. I bet they are so sad to lose you!

a said...

i love you cami. you're right, change is good. hard and a little scary, but so good. one step at a time. pretty soon you'll be looking back at a whole lot of steps taken. when we're 80 years old and sitting in our rocking chairs on your front porch we'll reminisce about these days. just 60 years to go until then. :)

emily said...

You are too cute Cami! I like the idea of learning something new each day :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Cami!! Those kids will be so sad without you! You are a great nanny! I am so excited for your clinicals though because you finally get to put what you learned to the test! You are so awesome and I am so excited for you! Love you tons!

Jen said...

Maricopa?!?!? Crazy!

I totally support you in your decision in leaving the nannying job. I love that it has finally clicked that you are young & you need to have time to play.

Love You & I can't wait till tonight for our girls night:)