Brother #2 took his Prom date to Disneyland this weekend! They had a great time and he brought me back a stuffed monkey that turns into a pillow! It is soo soft I love it!


This guy is an Artist! He came up with this idea for a shirt and with the help of His Uncle D, it turned out Perfect!!! This brother of mine is amazing! Too bad I wasnt his Prom Date

.....Prom is next weekend so there are more pictures to come!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun time! We want to go back to DL SO BADLY!! :)
Those t-shirts turned out AWESOME.
Yay! What A Fun Day activity!!! Glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to see prom pics:)
Yay Cami! I found your blog. Look how cute your bro and Anneliese are... Aww i love it! Hope everything is going great for you!
i miss cami.
Post a Comment