Today was the JV track meet. brother #3 was running the hurdles and brother #2 was helping out with the hurdles
(he runs the hurdles for varsity)! I havent been able to go to as many as I would have hoped because of work but today I got off early and had a wonderful time with the family!


This is a "Thumbs up" according the Kate!

watching them run round and round...

p.s. I miss doing track! It was fun running everyday and getting tan while you were working out...High School was where it was at! I didnt think 20 year olds had this much stress, but they do!!! I can't imagine how 30, 40, 50 year olds feel!
You gotta love life!
1 comment:
Yay for Conrad! I Love the all pics. The one w/ Andrew & Dad & Katelyn and the "Thumbs up" one- Too cute:)
Post a Comment