Today is the start of a wonderful Christmas! Finals are over!!!! I can't say it enough...I am so so excited for the Winter break! I love school, but I have to admit studying all the time is not the funnest thing!
I am making a List of what i need to get done over the break. I thought I should write it here so I can be reminded everytime I blog (because usually I get on only because I have nothing better to do!)
I need to:
-get a hair cut by my lovely sister
-deep clean closet (honestly I have so many clothes in there that i have not touched in years, but I am not sure if i should get rid of them yet. why do girls always change sizes? it is kind of annoying)
-Write elder nielsen
-clean out school folder
-work work Work! i have to earn more money so i can afford school next semester!
-buy school books for the Spring
-practice the cello
-take my Mom and Sister to dinner
-Laugh!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good idea to make a list.
I think i will have lots of down time next week so we can do your hair then. Do you want a color too? Darker for the winter?
We totally need to do a girls night w/ Mom- how fun would that be!
Yay for no finals!!!!! Congrats Cami thats so great! I know you did awesome!
you will have to keep us up to date on how you do at completing your list.
congrats on finishing finals--I am pretty sure there isn't a feeling as good as that related to school. :)
Post a Comment