Wednesday, December 10, 2008

...?

I Love looking at everyones blogs and catching up on your lives...but I am curious to see who checks mine out...

and this is our family Bird Nikki!

6 comments:

onehm said...

I do!!
;)

Jen said...

Me too! I love when you post. (I love the pic of Niki too! she's so pretty:)

Go to my blog & click on the counter that's on my side bar (It's below my NBA score board)- that way you can really see how many people visit. & if you want to find out Who they are then click on my site meter on the bottom of my blog and create your own. This tracks everyone & i mean everyone that looks at your blog.

Let me know if you need help.

Happy2Bme said...

We do! We do! We love you!

Antoinette Shirley said...

Me too!!! :)

Unknown said...

I'd like to check more of these out. Your Uncle Kempe & Darren need to give up their free time & come over & set me up on my e-mail to get updates on everybody's blog. I let them live through their childhoods, you'd think they owe it to me. Too many buttons.copy, paste, & send is about all i can still do. Kempe set up 2, yours and Rachelle's, need more!
Unc' Kev'

Shanan and Danica said...

I keep up with yours!! :)