My camera has been missing for a month and I was getting to the point where I was cleaning my room, searching my car, and asking everyone around me! I was so worried because I am the only one in the family who has a camera and without it I was not sure how we would capture our family Christmas moments!
This is a Christmas blessing....
At 6am I ran five miles with my running buddy and on the drive home I watched the sunrise! It was beautiful, but the most important part was when I pulled up in my driveway and had the thought to look in my Mom's suburban. I started looking under the seats, then headed to the pockets behind the chairs...to my surprise I found my camera snuggled in the pocket! I was estatic!!! I ran inside to the only one awake, My DAD, and I shared the good news!
I am so thankful I found my camera. I am thankful for the little experiences that remind me that I am not alone. My family will capture everyone Christmas moment this year on my camera! YAY
MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a safe New Year!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so glad you found it!!!!!
See ya later this afternoon:)
I love that feeling when you find something you have been searching for.
Post a Comment