It is already October and I am lovin it! Today I took the kids I babysit(3), plus their friends(2), my brothers(2), and another friend(1)... that is a total of EIGHT BOYS! We went to peter piper pizza to do lunch and waste money on games! It was crazy but fun!
Jacob, his friend and I were thinking how great it would be to be 3 years old again! We decided life was pretty good then, no worries... nap time...kids meals...what a great life!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish i could remember what i was like at that age- Why is it that we can't remember when we were that young?
Maybe I'm glad though- remember my terrible mom moment when Katelyn was a few wks old and her bottle was stopped up and she did eat for like 6 hours- Ya, I'm glad she is not going to remember that one.
Post a Comment