I can.... "Muscles" and I can even tell you all about what makes a muscle, the contraction process, the names of muscles and more if you would like! Isnt PTA school just great?!
This is one thing that we did on Friday...
"Wow this is a big rock, how are we ever going to move it"?

"Push boys Push 1..2..3"

"You need to use leverage and push it over the hill"
The boys learned a good lesson about leverage from Dad...

"The final resting grounds"

Yes I am the one taking the pictures which means I was not helping. I am such a good sister who gives her brothers the great privledge of moving the extremely heavy rock! But I was getting laundry done inside... and laundry is just as hard as moving a rock (okay maybe not even close)!
That night was Game Night
Go Mountain View!!!
1 comment:
Wow- was that the rock in the very front by the walk way- that's huge! Most of it must have been buried cause i had no idea it was that big.
P.S. make you pics bigger when you post- they are too tiny for me to see and i had to click to enlarge them.
P.S.S. Thx for coming over tonight and dealing w/ the girls w/ me- They are both asleep now & i'm in heaven!
Post a Comment