
Today was the Primary Program and it went great. The Sunbeams decided they wanted to start singing the songs in primary about six weeks ago (instead of playing with eachother, taking runs to the bathroom and/or just watching others sing) and ever since then they stare at me and try and copy my lips. They have been trying so hard to learn the songs and they did awesome! They also memorized a poem about our family and Heavenly Fathers plan for me. They did it on their fingers and I said it into the mic. They were so cute!
The one song they really know and love to sing is, I am a Child of God. I have always loved this song. These 4 year olds have so many questions about Heaven and Jesus. As they sang I knew who they were and who I am. These Sunbeams have such a sweet spirit about them. I am thankful for the oppurtunity I have to teach. I love them!

1 comment:
The sunbeam age is so much fun. I'm glad the program turned out well- I hope ours does also. I'm kinda nervous!!! Last years was interesting:)
Post a Comment