Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fun News from the Nielsens!


Jackson and Denver have news!!!
 
Another baby is coming to our family the end of June! We are so excited!

 Thanksgiving weekend was madness, but fun. With family in town, 3 meals on thursday and a brothers wedding on Saturday we were filled with activities!


 We saw Santa on Main street, and the boys weren't thrilled... Denver is pulling my hair trying to get away from Santa and Jackson wanted a candy cane then wanted out of there!
 
 This is a random picture, I turned away as Ammon snapped a picture, but it shows how ridiculously long my hair was. My sister cuts my hair, and with her busy schedule I always felt bad asking for a hair cut. I finally asked and we cut off 4 inches and added layers. Much better now!
Have I mentioned that I love being a mom. I said to Ammon on Saturday, " somedays I get tired of being a mom, and the never ending routine of diapers, cooking and laundry" but when I sit down and admire my family I have to say I have a pretty awesome job!

 POTTY TRAINING FUN! Books and popcorn :) He is doing well, needs to put held on the toilet at times, but I am not pulling my hair out and he only has a diaper for nights. naps don't always end dry, but we are working on that.
 
Now that you have heard all our happenings around our home, We hope you have a Merry Christmas and remember that Christ is the Center of this Season.

2 comments:

Courtney Lee said...

Congratulations on baby #3!! So exciting!!

It was good to see you and talk to you for a little bit at Time Out for Women last month! :)

Kara Staples said...

I'm just catching up on reading my fav blogs (seriously, I took mine down, I'm such a slacker these days!) Congratulations!! Things sound busy your way!!